1. YOUR CAT SLEEPS WITH OR NEAR YOU
It’s difficult for wild animals to get proper sleep. They are constantly on the move to survive.
Animals are most vulnerable while asleep.
- Wild cats are solitary animals
- They typically sleep alone in the wild
- Cats have no one to watch for predators
- They have to be ready to move at any moment
Even if cats do not sleep directly on you, sleeping near you or just in your presence means they love you.
Have you ever received a slow blink from a cat? Congratulations! This is the “I love you” blink.
This corresponds with sleeping near you.
If a cat closes his eyes in your presence, he feels safe with you. That means he loves you for sure!
Continue reading on the next page